Miss Universe 2016, will be the 65th Miss Universe pageant. Pia Wurtzbach of the Philippines will crown her successor on this historic event. At least 19 candidates from the 2016 Miss Universe competition lent their time and creativity to produce customized Converse sneakers to be auctioned for the Positive Action Foundation.
Positive Action Foundation is A foundation supported by the Ms Universe organization, This foundation is devoted into helping individuals living with HIV/AIDS and their families particularly those who are displaced from their employment due to HIV phenomenon.
The candidates who participated in customizing Converse sneakers are
Converse sneakers that Miss Universe Candidates designed
Beauty pageant patrons and Chucks collectors will get a chance to own a personalized Chucks of one of the participating candidates through a silent bid auction.
Bidders may submit their bids, names and contact details thru the information officer in the mall exhibit of the shoes or thru a private message at the Converse Facebook page. Starting bid for all pairs is at $50 USD.
See the personalized pairs at the exhibits in the following dates and venues:
- February 3-5: Robinsons Antipolo
- February 10-12: Robinsons Bulacan and Marquee Pampanga
- February 17-19: Robinsons Isabela and Robinsons Ilocos Norte
- February 24-26: Robinsons Tacloban and Robinsons Cebu
- March 3-5: Gaisano Mall of Davao City and Gaisano Mall of Digos
- March 10-12: Gaisano Mall of Tagum and Gaisano Mall of Toril
- March 17-19: Gaisano Mall of General Santos
The Miss Universe 2016 will be held on January 30, 2017 at the Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Stay tuned on our Facebook page for more of #ConversePHx65MissUniverse.