SimpliVity’s rapid expansion over the past year has not only outperformed the annual growth rate of the integrated systems market, but also the rapidly expanding hyperconverged infrastructure segment. In fact, according to Gartner’s latest market share report, published in August 2016: The HCIS segment (hyperconverged integrated systems) achieved an estimated 71.4% annual growth rate for the 2014-2015 calendar year, and the Gartner report estimates that SimpliVity’s annual growth outpaced the market at over 110%.
Enterprise Sales Thrive as SimpliVity Delivers Software-based Cloud Alternative
SimpliVity believes the demand for its hyperconverged infrastructure solutions has continued to surge through Q2 2016 in large part due to the company’s ability to deliver a software-based solution that is a more scalable, affordable alternative to the cloud – up to 49% TCO savings. In fact, year over year bookings of the company’s OmniStack software, which can run on Dell, Lenovo, or Cisco servers, grew by 2.5x. Enterprise demand for SimpliVity’s high-end models with the OmniStack software also soared, as the company saw:
· A 3x quarter over quarter increase in the number of OmniCube 5400 model units sold
· A 4x quarter over quarter boost in the number of OmniStack with Cisco UCS for Large Enterprises units sold
Superior Technology and Customer Service Leadership in the Industry
As of October 13, 2016, SimpliVity has an Overall Rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 in the Integrated Systems market, based on 33 reviews on Gartner Peer Insights, the analyst firm’s crowd-sourced peer reviews site. Several top-tier industry organizations also recently recognized SimpliVity for its technological achievements and success, which we believe further demonstrates the company’s leadership:
· Received a top Net Promoter Score of 90, and also the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award by Omega Management Group Corp. for excellence in customer satisfaction
· Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave: Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI), Q3 2016
· Recognized as the only IT infrastructure vendor on CBNC’s Disruptor 50 list
Learn more about SimpliVity hyperconvergence and discover how it can help your business through its country distributor, MSI-ECS. Email email@example.com or call 688-3512 for more details.