Converse introduces new bold and bright colorways this season with the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II Neon. Bright colors, inspired by festival light shows during epic music performances, come alive on the durable, premium canvas of the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II silhouette.
Converse has collaborated with one of the country’s premier dance groups, ADDLIB incorporating the Chuck II Neon sneakers through the dance music video. The sneakers glow on certain dark conditions.
powerhouse of multi-talented individuals excelling in our various professions while remaining as the industry’s best dance company in providing the highest standard in multimedia and performance art.
They are the country’s prime choice, the most trusted by local artists, television networks, advertising agencies and event companies as we constantly create, innovate and set the trends not just in dance, but also in fashion, style and beyond.
ADDLIB is our lone representative to the 2016 World of Dance Finals in Pasadena, Californa on July 23, 2016. They will have a fundraising dance concert this June 8, 2016 at the SM North EDSA Skydome.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II Neon has:
- Lunarlon sockliner that adds cushioning and arch support
- Micro-suede lining
- Premium canvas construction
- A padded, non-slip tongue to deliver superior comfort and durability
- Moulded eyelets which add a premium touch
- Embossed, screen-printed license plate
- Embroidered, star-centered ankle patches which adds striking depth and dimension to
- recognizable, classic details.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II Neon is available in green gecko and red colors for only Php 3,990 at Converse stores nationwide.