National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) held an event for the launch their new on-line registration for securing NBI clearance. Its now more easy to get your NBI Certificate with the full implementation of its on-line registration, Appointment and E-payment System. Now you don’t have to fall-in-line at the NBI office waiting for your certificate. Now you only need 3 steps in securing your certificate.
Ariella and Venus secured NBI clearance in easy 3 steps
From a 6-step process, the new system has considerably reduced the entire process into three (3) steps which are
1) On-line registration, appointment and e-Payment
First, register online at NBI Clearance website – clearance.nbi.gov.ph. Complete the application form, secure an appointment date then pay the processmg fee, which can be made through the following channels:
- Online Banking: customers with local internet banking access from bank such as BDO, BPI, Metrobank, RCBC, Unionbank, UCPB, Chinabank, PNB, Maybank, Sterling bank and EeastWest Bank can pay online using real-time debit to their account.
- Over the counter (Bank): customer can go to any participating bank (DO, BPI, Metrobank, RCBC, Unionbank, UCPB, Chinabank, PNB, MAybank, Sterling bank and EeastWest Bank, Landbank) and pay over-the-counter.
- Over the counter (Non-Bank): customer can go to any outlet of Bayad Center, LBC and Robinson’s Department Store.
- ATM and Debit Cards: For customers with ATM cards by BDO, BPI, UnionBank, China Bank, MayBank, RCBC, PNB, and UCPB can pay via ATM Machines.
- Mobile Payment: G-Cash
2) Photo capture & fingerprint biometrics
On appointment date, the applicant may proceed to any of the seventy two (72) NBI Clearance Processing Centers located nationwide for the Photo Capture and Fingerprint Biometrics
3) Clearance printing
After the Photo capture and Fingerprint biometrics, customers need to wait for thier certificate to be printened, provided that there is no records from the NBI database.
“The online registration, appointment and e-Payment system is the burau’s response to provide a more efficient and convenient process of isstnng NBI clearance It IS the solution to eradicate queuing at the NBI clearance centers, shorten both waiting and processing time,” said NBI Director Virgilio Mendez.
For applicants with no Internet access, the NBI, as an initial step, has set up computer workstations at its Main clearance processing center in Manila, free of charge. In so far as the Regional and District Offices are concerned, the same will be attended to very soon.
Venus trying the new NBI on-line registration
Venus having her Profile picture for the NBI Certificate
Venus having her prints read using digital reader (no more messy inks)
Venus is waiting for her NBI certificate to be printed
Venus got her new NBI Certificate in just three (3) steps
The improvements and innovations have made the experience of the NBI hassle-free and convenient thru the following:
Get your NBI Clearance now with 3 easy steps, visit the website – clearance.nbi.gov.ph. and complete the application form.